MIXING & MASTERING REQUEST
read before submitting
Vocal & Instrumental Mixing
Basic Mix – $70*
Basic EQ, Compression, Noise Gating, Reverb, Delay & DeEssing using standard DAW plugins. 16 Stem limit ($5 for each additional Stem).
Industry Mix (Wavy Mix) – $90*
Advanced EQ, Compression, Noise Gating, Reverb, Delay & DeEssing using industry standard plugins and Advanced mixing techniques. Includes Auto Tuning & Manual Vocal Editing. Drops in the beat. Filters, Advanced Audio effects on Vocals. 48 Stem Limit ($10 for each additional Stem), ($25 per basic revision )
Stem Mixing – $20 per stem
Mastering using stems. Improves quality for a better result, Includes everything in the Mastering Package Above.
Price varies based on mixing time and recording vocal clarity.
Our mastering service will put the finishing touches on your album. Using a combination of analog and digital gear, our mastering engineer will give your song industry standard quality for record label scouting and radio airplay. (This mastering service is for clients who do not have the session tracks but need a track boost)
Mastering consists of:
EQ, Compression, Peak Limiting, adding Ambiance, Stereo Widening, Bass Enhancement, Loudness Maximization, Dynamic Expansion, Fades/Crossfades,Noise Reduction, Text/ISRC & Album Art Encoding. Includes m3u Playlist File & DDPi File for CD Replication.
– All packages include a free modification. Additional modifications are $25/each.
– Turnaround time is up to 72 hours.
– Songs over 5 minutes in length will be subject for additional fees.
Uploading your files for Mixing/Mastering
To help us produce quality music, please follow the tips below before you submit your tracks:
– Make sure your mix down is not clipping, avoid using normalization, compressor, EQ, or limiter on the master channel.
– Please Make sure the peaks are not louder than -6db.
– Avoid using compression, normalization, EQ, or limiter on the master channel.
– Turn off dithering.
– Submit a stereo track 44.1 or 48.0 kHz – 24 bit WAV files, If possible – Include the following information with your submission:
• Artist Name
• Track Title